From: "Gill" <gaetanl@jonction.net>
To: <ubinfo@ubfellowship.org>
Subject: AUQ
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 11:04:01 -0400

I try to contact the website in france and Mr Dupont ..and a lot of people here in quebec try...... but there is still no answer
and no website .... its very sad cause a lot of people used to read the UB in french from that site and now they can't.
I would like to know why those people, including Mr:Dupont don't communicate some information, its been over one month that this situation is going on.!!

At least i would like to know if they are all dead !!!!!!!!!!!

I am the webmaster of the
AUQ website and maybe what we will have to do is put the entire book in french on our website, but for that where i can turn for help?? I run this Website alone and learn by myself but to do that i will need help the only person that i know that always answer my email and who is always there for help is Mr Kantor, maybe once again he have the key.

Gill