Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:39:30 -0800 (PST)
From:"David Kantor" <dkantor606@yahoo.com>  Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert
Subject: EC: Report on Costa Rica and Ecuador Meetings
To:ec@urantiabook.org
Dear Friends;

Please find attached a report on our recent trip to
Costa Rica and Ecuador.  There are photos on the web
at
http://urantiabook.org/conferences/international/ecuador_2005/index.html

Please keep this report confidential to the Executive
Committee. Any other persons receiving copies from me
should also treat it as confidential.  Susan
Ransbottom will be creating a report for the socadmin
list.

In the continuing adventure,

David Kantor
Move Options
Forward Options
Reply Options
Mail Shortcuts
Address Book Shortcuts
Calendar Shortcuts
Notepad Shortcuts

Copyright © 1994-2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines - Ad Feedback
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy